Upcoming SwingJive Super Courses
So what happens when you've completed all 6 standard 10 week course classes? Those people who have completed the Absolute Beginner Course, both Yellow and Green Intermediate courses plus all three Inters Plus courses tend to request one of the following;
We are also asked to provide other options. We can't run these classes at all times, so look out for a special near you:
- Repeat Inters Plus - Many people find value in repeating the Inters Pus SwingJive courses. As there are 3 courses over 3 terms, each course is repeated annually. Repeating the course 12 months after taking it for the first time really helps to improve your dancing. Click Here For More
- Advanced Level Courses - Added in 2022, you can continue your learning and take your dancing to a higher level with 3 new Advanced SwingJive 10-week courses, named Violet (Autumn term), Teal (Spring term) and Magenta (Summer term). Consider yourself a lindy hopper after completing our Advanced level. Click Here For More
- Put it all together on the SuperCourse - Our SuperCourse repeats moves from all 6 courses up to Inters Plus level and links them together in different ways. The are some new moves but the focus is on improving your dancing with the moves you already know. The Supercourse is designed for those who have completed all 3 Inters Plus courses but don't want to repeat each one.
- Make it Slick at Practice Sessions - Practice sessions don't include any formal lesson, but music plays throughout so you can put your moves into practice. Our instructors are present to offer informal coaching, ideal if you want to get some technique tips. Anybody can attend the practice session, there is no pre-requisite. Click Here For More
- Related Dance Styles - Learning new material in related dance styles is always popular. Our SwingJive courses are a natural pathway onto styles such as Lindy Hop, Charleston, Balboa and Jazz Strolls and we can show you how to link into them seamlessly. There is no pre-requisite so anybody can take courses in these related styles, but we recommend that new dancers follow our programme of 10-week SwingJive courses first. Click Here for Workshops and Mini-Courses
For more information about our series of 10 week courses please visit this link.