- Monday, January 17, 2022
7:15 pm - 9:30 pm
Get Back Into The Swing With a Beginners Refresher Workshop!
If your SwingJive moves need a bit of practice then our Beginner's Refresher Workshop is perfect for you! This is a stand-alone evening workshop, open to anybody who has started a 10-week Absolute Beginners SwingJive course with us at any time, no matter how long ago!
With a running time of 2 hours 15 minutes, the instructors will have time to run through the key parts of the Absolute Beginners SwingJive course. This workshop would suit you if:
- your Absolute Beginners SwingJive course was interrupted in the past and you want to cover the rest of the moves
- you're planning on joining a continuation SwingJive course this term and want a quick brush-up on the basics
- you took our Beginners Course in the past and want to jog your memory without spending 10 weeks learning
This workshop is not suitable for complete beginners who have never started one of our courses before. We recommend that you book the free trial coming up next week.
Run-Through of the Beginners Course
This workshop evening is a great opportunity for you to get back in the dance hall and practice your moves. The instructor will cover the contents of the Absolute Beginners 10-week SwingJive course. This will be covered at a tempo that suits those who have enjoyed our classes in the past but whose SwingJive has since lapsed. We also ensure plenty of free practice time to let you add the moves to your existing repertoire.
Making our classes COVID-safe is a high priority and we have a plan in place to help achieve this. Please check over our plan, by booking we understand that you are happy to go ahead with classes on the basis of the plan. This workshop is available on a first-come-first-serve basis and numbers will be limited in line with our COVID-safe plan.
Standard Terms & Conditions
By booking a workshop we understand that you accept our terms and conditions, which can be viewed on the link below. Terms and conditions cover issues such as payments and refunds, class sizes, arranging dance partners and health and safety.
Book Your Places For This Workshop Now!
Venue: Farnborough, Wavell Hall
Any Events At This Venue Will Display Here…
|Absolute Beginners SwingJive Course - Farnborough||Farnborough, Wavell Hall||Booking & Info|
|10wk SwingJive Course Inters Plus Purple - Farnborough||Farnborough, Wavell Hall||Booking & Info|
|10wk SwingJive Course Inters Green - Farnborough||Farnborough, Wavell Hall||Booking & Info|
This is a large campus so please follow these instructions in order to park in the best car park for Wavell Hall.
- Drive into the main entrance
- take 1st turning on the right
- head towards netball courts
- drive alongside the netball courts, keeping them on your right-hand side
- park in the large car to your left
- Enter through the main doors of the building halfway down this car park
- Entrance to Wavell Hall is directly in front of you, through double doors, once inside the building
Autumn 2022 Update – Building Works
There are currently building works on the school site, which is affecting some of the car parks. So please allow some extra time. There are several car parks around the school, you are welcome to use any.