- Week 1
Monday, January 13, 2020
8:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Week 2 (Late starters)
Monday, January 20, 2020
8:30 pm - 9:30 pm
The perfect follow on for most people who have completed 3 or more terms. You’ll need to have completed at least the Beginners Course, and BOTH Green and Yellow Intermediate courses to join this level. This Blue Inters Plus course is the next progression, offering a different range of moves, variations and technical content, building on your knowledge from Beginner and Intermediate levels. The Blue, Orange and Purple Intermediate Plus courses are all at the same level of difficulty and can be taken in any order.
Our 10 week courses are well-structured and build week-on-week. A new move is taught each week to form memorable short sequences. We also ensure plenty of free practice time to let you add the moves to your existing repertoire. https://theswingdancecompany.co.uk/course-moves/
Space on courses is limited, available on a first-come first-serve basis.
Venue: Farnborough, Wavell Hall
Any Events At This Venue Will Display Here…
|10wk SwingJive Course Inters Plus Purple - Farnborough||Farnborough, Wavell Hall||Booking & Info|
|10wk SwingJive Course Inters Green - Farnborough||Farnborough, Wavell Hall||Booking & Info|
This is a large campus so please follow these instructions in order to park in the best car park for Wavell Hall.
- Drive into the main entrance
- take 1st turning on the right
- head towards netball courts
- drive alongside the netball courts, keeping them on your right-hand side
- park in the large car to your left
- Enter through the main doors of the building halfway down this car park
- Entrance to Wavell Hall is directly in front of you, through double doors, once inside the building