Full COVID-Safe Measures for Events
Your Contact Details
As a condition of your booking, we will expect you to
- Test for COVID-19 less than 24 hours before the event if you are suffering from symptoms.
- Notify us immediately if you have a positive covid test result after attending the event
- Supply accurate email and phone contact information so we can notify you if somebody in your group tests positive
If anybody at the event tests positive and informs us, we will inform you directly. We will not be sharing your data with any 3rd party contacting system, such as NHS Test & Trace.
Please inform us at email@example.com if you receive a positive COVID-19 test result.
Don’t Attend If…
You are feeling ill or has COVID symptoms, or has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 5 days.
Tickets can be rolled over to a future event for anybody who has not attended due to a positive covid result.
Capacity & Distancing
Capacity will be reduced to allow more personal space.
However, there will be no formal social distancing requirement due to the nature of the event. Negative lateral flow tests should provide reassurance to attendees of the safety of this event.
Please use hand sanitization before, during and after this event.
Please Ensure You Register on Arrival
We need to know every person in attendance. The welcome team will have a register so please ensure they have noted your admittance.
Wearing of Face Coverings
Face coverings are not required but guests are welcome to wear them if they choose.
Other Things We Are Doing
- No rotation during warm-up class
- Wiping down surfaces
- Lowering music levels to reduce the need for projection when speaking.
- External doors/windows will be open wherever possible to increase airflows.
What Happens If...
If the local area, venue or key staff are locked down or ordered to self-isolate then the event will be moved on to a future date.
We look forward to welcoming you to a safe and enjoyable event.